Unable to select rules in Revision Manager
Pega Marketing 8.1 is set up on Pega Platform 8.1.5.
An Application Overlay is created to enable RevisionManagement. Using the RevisionManager role created as part of the Overlay setup, unable to select rules in a Change Request (CR) under a Revision. This occurs when creating Revisions.
Steps to Reproduce
- From the Revision Management portal, use the 'New Revision' button to create a new Revision.
- Fill the details required for the Revision.
- Click Continue. All the rules that are configured in the Revision Management must display. Since there are no rules to select, an empty CR is created which can only be canceled.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The repeating dynamic layout did not display the pagelist data, though it contained records.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save As the pySelectBusinessRulesForCR section to the application ruleset.
- Change the source to 'OverlayRules.pyViewBusinessRulesOverview' in the repeating dynamic layout.
This feature is implemented in Pega Platform 8.2.
0% found this useful