Unable to show report in a widget
The Report widget on the dashboard is used to show a report, but a blank widget appears with no report. However, the report contains data and is displayed when the report is run. The issue occurs only in Marketing portal and works fine in Case Manager portal.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Marketing portal.
- Navigate to dashboard.
- Add a new Report widget.
- Configure it with a report having a chart and some data.
- Save the changes, and check the dashboard.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: The section MarketingDashboardTemplateSwimlanes uses deferred load on each of the swimlanes so that the user does not have to wait for the whole dashboard to load.
Perform the following local-change:
- Copy MarketingDashboardTemplateSwimlanes section.
- Clear the deferred load option on the rows where the report must be included.
- Update the dashboard to use the new swimlane template.
Published July 20, 2016 - Updated August 23, 2017