Unable to update Application on Subprocess Property panel
A Screen Flow rule is configured with a Subprocess shape. On opening the Subprocess Properties panel, the user is required to enter the values for the Application, Case/Supporting Type, and Specification fields. When the user modifies the Application value and clicks Submit, the data does not get saved.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Screen Flow rule
- Add a Subprocess shape
- Open the Subprocess Property panel
- Enter values for Application, Case/Supporting Type, and Specification fields but do not create the Specification rule
- Submit the modal
- Reopen the Subprocess Property panel
- Modify the value of Application field and click Submit
- Open the Property panel. Verify if the Application value is reset
The Application value defaults to the current application because the Specification rule does not exist.
Perform the following local-change:
Create the Specification rule with the required application name and case/Supporting type keys. The values can later be set on the flow shape.
0% found this useful