Unable to upgrade work area control to dynamic containers
PRPC upgraded from 6.2 sp1 to 7.1.4
When trying to upgrade the deprecated Work Area control to dynamic containers, the Upgrade now button is not enabled.
No error message.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a work area control in 6.2 sp1
2. Export the ruleset.
3. Import the ruleset into 7.1.4.
4. Try upgrading the control to dynamic container.
5. Upgrade now button is not enabled.
The root cause of this problem is prerequisites for upgrading from work area to dynamic containers were not met.
The issue is resolved by applying following changes to work area configuration so that it will be upgraded automatically.
1. Placing the harness and section in the same class hierarchy.
2. Making the harness rule available.