Unable to use Authorization on Pega REST API calls
The Pega REST API does not send proper responses. When the credential challenge appears, entering the credentials does not work.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Draft//EN">
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Pega API landing page.
2. Click Try It Out for the authenticate service.
3. Enter valid user credentials (with PegaAPI role added).
A third-party product issue. In WebLogic Server 9.2 and later versions, client requests that use HTTP BASIC authentication must pass WebLogic Server authentication, even if access control is not enabled on the target resource. The enforce-valid-basic-auth-credentials flag is true by default, and WebLogic Server authentication is performed. If authentication fails, the request is rejected. WebLogic Server must therefore have knowledge of the user and password.
Make the following changes to the operating environment:
1. Add the <enforce-valid-basic-auth-credentials> element to config.xml within the <security-configuration> element.
2. Start or restart all servers in the domain.