Unable to use the custom ruleset for Product Catalog Ruleset
Unable to use the custom ruleset for the Product Catalog Ruleset in the Pega Designer Financial Service (PDFS) Configurations. When creating Artifacts, they are saved to the default ruleset.
Steps to Reproduce
- In the PDFS Configurations settings, update the Product Catalog ruleset to a custom ruleset.
- Create new artifacts (for example, an Attribute) from the Product Studio.
Issue with the custom ruleset configuration.
Perform the following local-change:
- Define the custom rulest (which is defined in the PDFS Configuration) in the top or child level application. The custom ruleset is not fetched if it is defined lower in the hierarchy.
- Set the ruleset type to Standard (Shared is not supported henceforth).
- Set the ruleset validation to Application Validation. Switching between Shared and Standard ruleset types caused the validation to switch to Ruleset Validation. Hence, it must be switched back.
0% found this useful