Unable to view Question Page Navigation link in screen flow
A screen flow is configured with a Navigation link enabled. However, the Navigation link does not display for the subflow (Question Page shape).
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a screen flow.
- Select the 'Enable navigation link' option in each shape of the screen.
- Configure a subflow (for example, Question Page shape), that has at least one assignment (screen) and invoke that sub flow from this screen flow. Until a particular screen in the subflow is reached, the screen name does not display in the Navigation link.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Here's the explanation for the reported behavior:
The pzQuestionPageScr flow used by the Question Page smart shape has Decision shapes followed by the Assignment.
The Navigation path is displayed for the assignments. However, the Decision shape Boolean expression determines if the user will reach the Assignment shape or not. If the expression evaluates to true, the assignment displays; else, the assignment does not display. This evaluation occurs dynamically each time the assignment is submitted.
In this scenario, a Boolean expression is defined as .pyIsVisible which is initially false. Hence, the assignment does not display. Later, the expression evaluates to true, hence the assignment displays.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add a Utility shape before the screenflow starts.
- In the Utility, invoke an activity.
- In the activity, configure a Property-Set.
- Add the '.pyIsVisible' property and set it to true.
0% found this useful