Unexpected error when creating new application
With the Application Wizard, user created a new application on top of the custom framework
After clicking “Create” user witnesses error.
There was an error generating the application.
A RULE-APPLICATION could not be saved due to 2 errors on it: pyRuleSetList(6): the ruleset YourRuleSet:01-01 has already been specified .pyRuleSetList(7): the ruleset YourRuleSet:01-01 has already been specified
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the New Application Wizard (Application > New Application).
- Click on the "Create new application" button.
- Select the custom framework in the "Built on application" drop-down list.
- Fill other fields of the form with values appropriate for your case.
- Follow the wizard till the last step then click "Create".
An issue in the custom application code or rules: The new application ruleset stack failed to validate due to the presence of a duplicated ruleset in the generated stack.
The ruleset YourRuleSet was present with two versions (01-01 and 01-02) in the generated stack. Version 01-02 was the latest version available and the only one to be expected in the stack.
Perform the following local-change:
- Inspect the built on application rulesets prerequisites and their descendants to ensure that only one version of ruleset YourRuleSet is referenced.
- Update any reference to other versions of the ruleset to the expected version.
0% found this useful