Updated work information does not reflect on reopening the case
While reopening the case, the updated work information does not reflect in the case.
Steps to Reproduce
- Resolve exception case and reopen the case
- Change the amounts and dates in the Work information tab
- Click Submit. Updated data does not reflect in the reopened case
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
There were two problems blocking this feature from working correctly:
- The 'update work case' link was missing
- The pyInquiryAmount was present in two harnesses and was editable in both. The second editable value, when left unchanged, overwrote the first editable value that was changed by the user
To resolve the first issue, apply HFix-22537 and HFix-28356.
To resolve the second issue, apply HFix-31963.
For more information on the available list of hotfixes for Smart Investigate, refer the below article:
0% found this useful