Uploaded file name does not display in the UI
After selecting and uploading a file, the file name does not persist on the UI and displays No File Chosen instead.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a section to add the FilePath control to a property.
- Launch the harness to view the section to view the FilePath control.
- Choose any file.
- Upload the file. The file name is set back to No File Chosen.
An issue in the custom configuration.
Note: With the FilePath control, the application contains the reference of the filename where it is uploaded and not to display the selected file name.
Perform the following local-change to display the file name:
- Read the pxRequestor.pyFileUpload property to write a custom control and display the file name from it.
Note: The pxRequestor.pyFileUpload property still holds the uploaded file name and is set as the value to that file HTML tag.
- Use the label or any other control to display the uploaded file name which is present in pxRequestor.pyFileUpload property.
0% found this useful