URL encoding is not correct
SummaryPega Marketing uses the system's default encoding standard to encode URLs. However the code needs to use UTF-8 encoding to function properly.
All URLs used inside the application (for example, accepting an offer in an email, container response, etc) are affected by this.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- In Pega Marketing, create a container
- Create a Offer and configure properties including click through URL
- Create a Strategy to include the above offer
- Create a Campaign to use the above Strategy and with container engagement.
- Run the container and see the click through URL is encoded with system's encoding.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published May 5, 2017 - Updated May 8, 2017