User is able to tag a disabled operator or user in Pulse
User is able to tag a disabled operator or user in Pulse.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Sales Automation (SA) portal
- Go to Operators
- Select a test user
- Disable the test user
- Navigate to Pulse
- Tag a disabled user using @ mention
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Override pyRetrieveOperatorListForPulseReferences
- Invoke custom report definition where pyRetrieveOperatorListForPulseReferences does not fetch disabled operators. The disabled operators are not suggested on a list on entering @
- Override pyParseMentionedItem in the class, Pega-Ext-Mentions-Users
- Write a When condition on step-4 to verify if the respective operator is disabled or not