User pages are not removed when tab is closed in portal
User has multiple work objects opened and the respective threads are reflected in the clipboard. However, when some of the work objects are closed and the clipboard is re launched, the clipboard still holds the threads details of the closed work objects and is not reflecting the exact current state. This is leading to piling up of data in the clipboard, leading to performance issue.
The use case has "pyCaseManager" portal with customization.
1. Using pyCaseManger portal(old)
2. The Thread “PS!_TABTHREAD1/$WorkProcessing1” is still present after closing the thread.
3. Data is also present for the thread
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create multiple flows.
2. Run the created flows to create multiple work objects.
3. Open the clipboard and notice that the threads are created respectively.
4. Further, close some of the work objects and re launch the clipboard.
5. Notice that the clipboard is not reflected the current threads. Instead it is showing even the threads of closed work objects.
The issue was replicable because of the usage of WorkArea container.
Perform the Local-Change :
Replace WorkArea container with Dynamic Container (with tabbed layout as per the requirement).
100% found this useful