Validation error message does not stay on the screen
Validation error message does not stay on the screen.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case with a section.
- Configure a property with a declare expression for its value.
- Add a validation for the property.
- Run the case, and enter a value to fail the validation.
- Observe that error appears and disappears.
The error is cleared as soon as declare expression sets new value for that property.
This is an expected behavior. Setting a new value on a property clears any existing messages on it.
Use a constraint rule if continued validation of the property value is required.
Published July 20, 2016 - Updated July 29, 2016