Validation error in page refrains the grid from expanding
Validation Error in page refrains the grid from expanding.
Please correct current errors to perform this action.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure a repeat grid to expand/collapse row.
2. Configure an Integer type property referenced in the grid.
3. At runtime, expand a row, provide invalid value in the property field.
4. Collapse the row.
5. Submit the flow action. Page error messages are received.
6. Expand the grid row to observe the issue.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules that if the field validation has been configured for the grid then it should not allow to collapse the pane of the grid and check was being done while expanding the grid pane.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a non auto generated section and include the below code in it:
if(jQuery("[id='PegaRULESErrorFlag']").length != 0) return;
originalCancelModal.call(this,e, container, srcElem);
- Place the section on the main section where the grid is configured
- Select the Enable displaying details on multiple rows checkbox on the grid Operations tab
0% found this useful