Validation failure for Custom Filter section in Reports
Validation based on fields in the Custom Filter section on Clear filter and Submit.
Required fields and Validation rule (place holder) must be handled.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a report definition with Custom Filter section that has required fields. Configure the report definition to show the custom section inline and prompt before the report runs.
2. Run the report definition.
3. Enter search criteria, and click Submit. Validation is successful for mandatory fields.
4. The report is generated with custom inline fields for further filtration.
5. Click Clear to clear all search criteria.
6. Click Generate Report.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
Deselect Display custom section inline check box in Report Viewer tab to validate.
Clicking Apply filters does not verify custom section mandatory fields because it is not a form submit. Clicking Apply filters will reload the page internally based on filter conditions.
0% found this useful