Validation messages on Repeat Grid in IE10 (embedded sections)
An post flow action activity is validating the data entered in a grid repeat layout and posting error messages when needed with the Property-Set-Messages method.
But the presentation of error messages stored in the clipboard isn’t working correctly on this specific IE10 version (10.0.9200.17148).
Error messages aren’t presented with red flags as expected close to the associated fields in error
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a SECTION with a grid repeat.
- Create a post activity to validate the content of the grid
- Check the error display on IE 10 (10.0.9200.17148). Error will not be presented.
The root cause is the painting of the screen by this version of IE 10 (10.0.9200.17148). The Out-Of-The-Box CSS details associated with “IconErrorDiv” isn’t interpreted correctly.
The local change (1) has been implemented to avoid this issue, but both are working:--
(1) If adding in "UserWorkForm",
(2) If adding in an existing CSS file, then(without wrapped style tag) --
0% found this useful