Value set to previous row does not display on refresh section
Value set to the previous row does not display on performing refresh section.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a repeating grid in a section with pagination enabled
- Configure a button that adds a new item in the grid
- Configure a data transform on click of the button which sets a value to one of the property in the latest added row. It works correctly when on the same page
- Run the flow so that pagination occurs. Only the last added row has the value that is set through data transform
A software use or operation error.
After enabling pagination and on adding an item, the item is added to the end of the current page and not to the end of the pagelist.
However, in data transform, last page is updated instead of the page being added.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Instead of using addition action on add row, call a custom activity with some name like postgridupdate
- Perform post processing for in 'InsertAfter' for action
0% found this useful