ValueGroups used in Answers Section for CheckBox not updated
ValueGroups used in the Answers Section for Complex CheckBox are not getting removed if the question referencing them is no longer visible.
There is no error message.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Complex Question with CheckBox.
2. Use Custom ValueGroups in Answer Section.
3. Control the visibility of this question based on another Simple Question Radio button.
4. First make the selection in a way that Complex Question is visible.
5. Do some selections on the Check Boxes in this question.
6. Check the clip board, ValueGroup will be populated.
7. Change the answer in Simple Question Radio button so that Complex Check Box question is hidden now.
8. ValueGroup still retains the value. Expected behavior values in ValueGroup should be wiped out.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
This problem is solved by Hfix-9739.