Values do not localize on downloading Excel
Values do not localize on downloading Excel through scheduled reports.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set the operator locale to fr_FR
- Create field values for the values in the local storage
- Create a control with name DisplayLocalisedText and property value as localize property value
- Change the column value to DisplayLocalisedText in the datatableeditorreport
- Run the report. The localized value of the data displays
- Click Export to Excel. The values localize
- Schedule the report. The values do not localize
Scheduled reports cannot localize the values, by default.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add a step to the pyExecuteTask(Pega-ScheduledTask-Reporting) activity to invoke the UpdateLocaleSettings activity with the value of required timezone for the "useTimeZone" parameter and a value of 'fr_FR' for the 'useLocale' parameter
- Use the 'Default scalar property display' control instead of 'DisplayLocalizedText'
Published April 12, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.