Values not localized on Audit History tab and Operator details
The localized attributes do not appear in the localized language (German) under the Audit tab of Work items, although the language pack is imported successfully. The corresponding field values are created.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Translate the application by importing language pack and create field values.
2. Create a work item and check the Audit tab - History and Operator info.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. User did not create field values with appropriate field names which is reason why the text was not localized at runtime.
Text on the Audit History tab requires field values to be created using pyHistoryMemo as the field name whereas the Operator Info forms require pyCaption as the field values. Further, Work Status changes require pyStatusWork as the field name.
Create field values by with appropriate field names for example:
- Use pyHistoryMemo as the field name for History items
- Use pyCaption as the field name for Operator Info form
- Use pyStatusWork as the field name for Work Status related text
0% found this useful