When rule does not evaluate in a repeating dynamic layout
The When rule does not evaluate in a repeating dynamic layout.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a repeating dynamic layout on a data class.
- Use a section with the Applies To as the data class.
- Reference an inner page or pagelist property in the section which is not present on the Clipboard when the screen loads.
- Use a Visible When condition on the section (in the repeating layout) such that the section does not display at runtime.
- Load the screen at runtime.
A software use or operation error.
The When Rule and the Property had the same name. Hence, the When rule did not work.
Perform the following local-change if the When rule is configured the same as the property name:
Change the When rule name such that it is different from the property name.
0% found this useful