When saving a work object it is not saving to exposed columns
When saving a work object using the out-of-the-box Save action, the embedded properties of an autopopulate property are not saved to the database.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case type with a Page property.
- Create embedded properties in the Page property and Expose them.
- Mention the source of the Page property as 'Refer to a data page' such that it is an autopopulate property.
- Create the datapage as a Thread level Read-only Parameterize datapage.
- Create a work object to populate the autopopulate page property from the datapage.
- Save the work object using the out-of-the -box Save action. The embedded property values are not updated with the current value (which the datapage must display) in the work table.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Refer to a data page means that the autopopulate property contains a reference to the datapage and not the actual copy of each embedded property.
Perform the following local-change:
Select data access in the autopopulate property as 'Copy from data page'.
0% found this useful