White space in the List View header
SummaryIn list view a small white space is displayed in the left corner of the table header. It is an upgraded application.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce1.Launch User portal.
2.Click Process work tab.
3.Select workbasket under a configured drop-down, which opens up a list view and white space will be displayed in left side header.
Root CauseThe size of the image in the div does not occupy the whole space of the div. Hence background color of the div is seen.
List views (LV) and Summary views (SV) are deprecated officially in Pega 7.2. This implies the following items:
- It will be very difficult to create new list views and summary views in the designed studio
- A warning will be added to the rules indicating they are deprecated on save.
- They will not work in any new browser (MS Edge and later), and no support for these browsers will be provided for any release of Pega.
- There will be no new features added and testing on these rules are eliminated.
- Bugs against LVs and SVs for a 7.x release will most likely be rejected with a note that the rules are deprecated and should be converted to their modern equivalent
It is very strongly recommended
that users replace these with an appropriate alternative like a Report Definition.
That said, for now, the below local change is provided:1. Open the "reportsbaseuser.css" file.
2. Do a SaveAs of the rule.
3. Add the below line for ".pageTabLeft" css class:
background-position: center right;
Published October 21, 2016 - Updated November 2, 2016