Word wrap in read-only text area
Word Wrap does not apply in a read-only text area, and words do not split.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a dynamic layout inside of a section and put a text area inside of it.
2. Set edit options to auto, read-only value to property value, and use a property with no value.
3. Set collapsible to Yes, default expanded, and then open the app and insert 3000 characters.
4. Observe that when the text area is then put into read-only mode, there is no word wrapping.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
1) The TextArea must be given a new class name, say 'dataValueWrite.readOnlyContent', under "Cell read-only classes" field in the "Presentation tab" of its property panel.
2) Add the below style block in the userworkform or custom stylesheet of the application: