Work object opens in a small area with a vertical scroll bar
A Harness contains a section inside a 'Container'. This section has a tab group configured to show work list of user in of the tabs. A Dynamic container is also part of this tab group to ensure work objects are opened in a separate tab. When a work object is selected from the work list tab, it opens up in a new tab. However, the opened work object is shown in a small area with a scroll bar appearing at the right end.
No error message.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a section rule. In this section, place a tab group. For first tab, reference section ‘pyCMMyWorklist’ to show the work list of user. Next to it, place an empty tab. Place a Dynamic Container adjacent to the empty tab.
2) Create a new harness and reference the section created in Step 1.
3) Create a new portal rule and reference the harness created in created in Step 2.
4) Launch the portal created in Step 3 from the launch menu.
5) From the work list open a work object. Notice that the work object opens in small work area with a vertical scroll bar appearing at right. The Dynamic container does not adjust the height of the work object automatically at run time.
The customer's configuration is not supported for Dynamic Containers. Dynamic containers should be present inside composite portals which has screen layout or panel sets so that it adjusts the height dynamically.
Configure the harness to include the section with tabs inside a Screen layout.
0% found this useful