Work search in pyCaseWorker returns the previous results
When searching for work in pyCaseWorker the first search returns the expected results, but if you open a work object and then search again the same (now incorrect) results are returned. The correct results are only returned once the open work object is closed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to the Case Worker Portal.
- Search for work and open a case. One work item is returned for example, "M-15".
- Search again for a different case or using different criteria.
- Search results are from the initial search.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
This behavior is scheduled to be fixed in Pega 7.1.10.
Prior to this perform the following local-change:
- Override @baseclass.pyWorkSearch section (it is available so can be saved into your application ruleset) and open the configuration settings for the Work-.pyWorkSearchResults section include.
- Change the first Data page parameters “SearchString” from “pyDisplayHarness.pySearchText” to “.pySearchText”.
- Save the custom @baseclass.pyWorkSearch.