Work status autocomplete does not work and no result displays
The Work status autocomplete does not work correctly and results do not display .
When Pending is typed, the list starting with Pending does not display.
No records found.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Bulk actions filter.
- Add a Workstatus filter.
- Type Pending. The list starting with Pending must display. However, no result is fetched.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- In the Pages and Classes tab of the pyDisplayPropertyTypeInBulkProcessSpl section, add the WorkStatusesInBulk.pxResults Page and the corresponding class as the Rule-Obj-FieldValue.
- On the fourth dynamic layout of the section, in the autocomplete control properties panel, trigger the source from the pzgetWorkStatusesForBulkProcess activity. However, the Clipboard page where the results are mapped is WorkStatusesInBulk instead of WorkStatusesInBulk.pxResults.
- In the same autocomplete control properties panel, remove the pxResults from the 'Search results configuration' panel, and retain the pyFieldValue and the pyLocalizedValue intact.
- In the same 'Search results configuration' panel, on the pyFieldValue, select the 'Use for search' checkbox.