Work tab is not getting closed even after the I case is wrapped
User reports that the tab is not getting closed even after the I case is wrapped up in the interaction portal with Pega Customer Service for Healthcare 7.1.4.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log into the system and launch the interaction portal.
2. Start an intercation and launch an intent task.
3. Cancel the Intent task and go to intent task screen.
4. Wrapup the interaction.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
'CPMClearPortalRecent' and 'CPMClearChildRecentsByRecordid' activities are not getting called, which is responsible for deleting i-case and s-case threads respectively.
Depending upon the pxresults of this datapage, interaction tabs are populated and closed.
Same buttons are configured in the wrapup flow which are used in other flows but it should be different so that this particular activity can be called on clicking of that button.
Perform the following local-change steps:
- Configure another button for submitting the wrap up flow.
- Configure the following action set in the actions tab of the button.
0% found this useful