XSD is getting generated with header and footer elements
Executing an extract rule (manually inside Pega) in Pega 7.2 generates the XSD in a different structure from previous versions. As such, these XSDs cannot be provided or injected into the existing reporting systems that processed the extracted data in previous versions. XSD is getting generated with header and footer elements.
User requires a fix to generate the XSDs without header and footer.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create property in the target class and a page list property with the properties in it.
2. Create extract rule as show in the attached document.
3. Test the connectivity.
4. Run extract rule from the UI.
5. Check the generated XSD has header and footer. User is expecting a XSD without header and footer as it happens in PRPC 6.X series.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment:
Perform the following local-change:
1. Stop the server.
2. Copy the provided xslt file to the server file system.
3. Open a prconfig.xml file (example C:\tomcat-instances\prpc721\apache-tomcat-8.0.35\webapps\prweb\WEB-INF\classes) and add the below line to it:
<env name="extract/schema/xsl/path" value = "/filesConfig/extract/pytree2schema.xslt" />
Notice that header and footer sections are commented out in this XSLT file.
4. Save the prconfig file.
5. Restart the server, run the extract rule and observe that new generated XSD has no header and footer.