Adding a chart to a report
Learn how to add a chart to a report in Pega® Express. The report must have at least one column with summarized values, such as COUNT or SUM. If your report does not have a summarized column, you can summarize a column when you configure the chart.
- In the navigation panel, click Reports.
- Select the report to which you want to add a chart.
- In the Report Viewer, click Edit report.
- In the Report Editor, click Add chart.
- In the Edit chart dialog box, specify the chart data and appearance.
- Click .