Data transform actions for JSON
Save time while processing your cases by providing data for your application through data transforms. When you apply a data transform, you populate target values with values form a source that you specify, so that you avoid providing the same data twice.
- Sets the target to equal the source. You can set single-value properties, top-level pages, embedded pages, page lists, and page groups. You typically use this action to initialize properties. If the target pages that you specify do not exist on the clipboard, the Set action creates the pages.
- Automatically maps the JSON data to the clipboard.
- Update page
- Sets the context for setting properties on the target page. Use to set properties on a page that is different from the primary page. If the target page does not already exist on the clipboard, the system creates the page. If the source page is different from the primary page, from the Relation list, select with values from, and then specify the source page.
- Append and Map to
- Adds a page to the target and maps properties and their source values to the target properties. The source and target can be of different classes.
- Apply data transform
- Applies another data transform to a clipboard page that the previous action specifies in the current context.
- Specifies descriptive text. Use this action to provide comments within the sequence. For example, you can explain the goal of a branch of steps.