Build machine-learning models in Prediction Studio
Prediction Studio is an authoring environment for data scientists to develop artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning models in the form of adaptive, predictive, and text analytics models.
Automatic transitions to and from Prediction Studio enable you to create or update models in the context of your application so that you maintain focus and work more quickly because the transitions are seamless.
For example, you can edit a Strategy rule in a business portal, such as Customer Decision Hub, and then switch to Prediction Studio to edit an Adaptive Model rule that is part of the Strategy. When you are done, you can quickly return to your business portal to resume editing the Strategy.
Transitioning from Customer Decision Hub to Prediction Studio
In Prediction Studio, data scientists can perform the following activities:
- Build machine-learning and rule-based models for predictive, adaptive, and text analytics.
- Monitor the model performance after that model has been deployed in your application by using various downloadable report types.
- Optimize models as needed.
- Create data sets.
- Explore data sets through Interaction History summaries.
- Manage taxonomies and sentiment lexicons.
For more information, see:
Published August 13, 2018 — Updated October 18, 2018