FTP Secure for FTP server records
By using FTP Secure (FTPS) in an FTP Server record, you can use SSL/TLS to securely transfer files. A new Security section has been added to the Edit FTP Server configuration page for enabling and configuring FTPS.
The following features have been added to the FTP Server record:
- Use of an authentication profile to store FTP server credentials
- Ability to restrict the SSL/TLS version used at run time to the lowest allowable version
- FTP server verification with the ability to load server certificates into a Truststore record
- Pega client application verification by the FTP server with the ability to store client certificates in a Keystore record
- Configurable data channel encryption. Data encryption is enabled by default, but may be disabled for mutual SSL or secure networks to improve performance.
- More detailed information for test connectivity for better understanding of connection activity
Edit FTP Server
You can view SSL/TLS status in the test connectivity results.