Sharing a Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud case with a project management tool
Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud™ (PDC) creates cases that help you monitor the occurrences of an issue in your system. To track the resolution of a case in a project management tool, such as Agile Studio, Jira, or ServiceNow, share a case from within PDC.
After you share a case, you can find reference information about the newly created item in the project management tool. On the Tracking tab of the case, you can find the following information:
- Reference Number - The ID by which you can find the item, for example, a BUG-4 bug ID in Agile Studio.
- Reference Source - The tool with which you have shared the case, for example, Agile Studio.
- Reference Status - The status information that the project management tool has returned, for example, Created.
- Reference Date - The time when the project management tool provided the reference information.
- Remarks - A direct link to the item, for example, a link to a Jira story: https://myjiraaccount.atlassian.net/browse/PDC-4.
Before you begin
Before you share a PDC case with a project management tool, ensure that PDC is integrated with the appropriate tool. For more information, see Integrations in PDC.
Sharing a PDC case
- Open the case that you want to share by entering the case ID, for example, BrowsInt-1234, in the PDC search bar.
- In the upper-right corner of the case view, click .
- Select a project management tool and type of case, for example, Jira > Story or ServiceNow > Incident.