Download Pega RPA software
Pega RPA includes tools that you can use to create, implement, and manage robots that automate daily tasks in your work environment. Pega RPA is composed of the following products, which you can download from the Pega website:
Pega Robotic Automation provides tools to create robots and provides a runtime environment for those robots, and is composed of the following downloadable components:
- Pega Robot Studio
- Pega Robot Studio Plug-in
- Robotic Automation OCR Essentials
- Pega Robot Runtime
Use Pega Robot Studio and the Pega Robot Studio Plug-in to create, test, and deploy robotic automations. Pega Robot Runtime provides the runtime environment for executing the robots that you create. Download the Robotic Automation OCR Essentials if you use the screen-scraping technique to automate applications.
- Go to Digital Delivery.
- Click New Request.
- Enter robot in the Search field.
- Select the components that you want to download.
- Click Continue.
- Verify the Version Name and Release Name, and then click Finish.
- Read the Confirmation message and click Close.
- In the email that you receive from Pega, click Download now.
- Click Download Software.
- On the Inbox page, click the application that you want to download.
- In the Package Details window, click the .zip file that you want to download.
- Answer the prompt to Open or Download the .zip file.
For more information, see the Pega Robotic Automation installation instructions.
With Pega Robot Manager™ you have the tools to manage the robots that you create and achieve the greatest efficiency. Pega Robot Manager also provides tools for updating your robots and the automations that the robots execute.
To download Pega Robotic Manager, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Pega Robot Manager marketplace.
- Click Download Latest Version.
- Save the PegaRobotManager.zip file in a folder on your computer.
For more information, see Installing Pega Robot Manager.