PEGA0059 alert: Interaction History write time above threshold
The PEGA0059 alert is triggered when the Interaction History write time exceeds its threshold for a customer record or any other entity that is associated with a decision. The increased Interaction History write time affects the latency of the decision data.
Example message text
Writing the interaction history fact record(s) took more than the threshold of <threshold> ms : <actual value> ms for subject id(s) <list of IDs>
The following variables are in the message text:
- <threshold> – The maximum value for the Interaction History write activity. The default value, in milliseconds, is 1000. The threshold value is set in the alerts/interactionHistoryWriteTimeThreshold Dynamic System Settings.
- <actual value> – The time, in milliseconds, that the system needed to write records in the Interaction History.
- <list of IDs> – The list of database records written for the entity.
To eliminate this alert, review the performance of the database that is associated with the strategy. If the performance analyzer tool indicates that the latency of the database is high, the issue might be with the database.
- In Dev Studio, access the strategy that triggered the alert.
- At the bottom of the strategy canvas, click Performance to access the performance analyzer tool.
- Use the available analysis tools (for example, the DB trace settings) to analyze the latency of the database.