PEGA0077 alert: Data Flow assignment time above threshold
The PEGA0077 alert is triggered when the average time for a Data Flow assignment is above Q3+1.5 * IQR. This expression is used in statistics to find outliers in data. For more information, see documentation on the web about interquartile range.
Example message text
Detected slow assignment <assignment ID> for run <run ID> on node <node ID>. The batch median execution speed for all assignments was <total time> milliseconds, observed was <assignment time> milliseconds
The following variables are in the message text:
- <assignment ID> is the Data Flow assignment ID for which the alert has been triggered.
- <run ID> is the Data Flow run ID for which the alert has been triggered.
- <node ID> is the Data Flow node ID for which the alert has been triggered.
- <total time> is the batch median execution time, in milliseconds, for all assignments.
- <assignment time> is the observed execution time, in milliseconds, for the assignment which triggered the alert.
Reasons for the alert
To eliminate this alert, ask the administrator to check the hardware configuration of the nodes to make sure that all nodes have similar configurations and investigate potential node overload.