Upgrading UI Connector files in Robotic Automation 8.0 SP1
- Open Windows File Explorer and go to the install folder.
- If you installed Pega® Robotic Automation Studio, go to the OpenSpan Studio for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 folder.
- If you installed the Robotic Automation Studio Plug-in, go to the OpenSpan Plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 folder.
- In the Windows File Explorer address bar, enter cmd. Windows opens a command prompt with the install folder as the directory.
- Enter the following command:
UiConnectorUpgrade.exe <location of the project that you want to upgrade>
The utility checks all of the files in the location you specify and updates the files that require updating.
During the update, the name of the OpenSpan.IPC.ExpressTranslators.IExpressVirtualControl module is changed to Pega.Remoting.ExpressTranslators.IExpressVirtualControl in the .cs file. No other changes are made to the solution.
Published July 12, 2018 — Updated November 29, 2018