Installing Cosmos React UI by using Docker
Explore the latest React-based run-time environment, which improves performance and responsiveness, and offers a revised set of user-friendly view and portal authoring tools. You can use Docker to install the Cosmos React UI framework in your on-premises development environment.
- Pega Platform is hosted on Pega Cloud Services.
- Pega Platform is hosted on a client-managed cloud environment.
- Cosmos React UI was installed with Pega Infinity.
In a terminal window, pull the Cosmos React UI container by entering docker pull https://downloads.pega.com/platformservices-docker-release-bin-pega-io/constellationui/service:8.5.1-rc-latest.
Set the SSL certificate and key for HTTPS by entering docker run -v /<path to folder with key certificate>:/host_folder -p 3000:3000 --name <container name> local/constellationui/service httpsKey=<SSL key> httpsCert=<SSL certificate> logLevel=<log type>.
- <log type> is the type of log that the build produces. You can select one of the following modes: debug, info, warn, error.
Install the service by entering docker run -p <host port>:<container port> --name <container name> <container URL address> port=<port number> <log type>.The variables have the following values:
docker run -p 3000:3000 --name constellation-service downloads.pega.com port=3000 info
- <host port> is the port number of the host. The default value is 3000.
- <port number> is the number of the port on which React UI listens. The number must match the <container port>.