Case management features help you enhance the resolution of your cases by providing efficient, intuitive, and time-saving solutions. Key enhancements in this release focus on accelerated creation of your case types.
For example, a draft mode of your processes now turns off automatically when you save your case type, for all processes that contain no errors. With a new warning, you can easily locate any issues so that you can avoid turning draft mode off manually. Additionally, now you can capture initial data in a clearer way with the new Create stage that visualizes pre-processing actions in a case, such as completing a form to gather customer's personal details before creating a case. To promote low-code solutions, now Case Designer offers a complete email and mobile approval configurations in App Studio. You can conveniently define recipients and message content without switching to Dev Studio. You can now deliver more agile applications by determining a case approver by using business logic. As a result, you application at run time determines the most appropriate user to approve a case, providing an accurate response to dynamically changing business requirements.
Case management includes the following enhancements:
- Save time and effort with automatic draft off mode for processes in case types (8.5)
- Obtain approvals from email and push notifications from App Studio (8.5)
- Determine a relevant case approver by using business logic (8.5)
- Capture initial data faster with the default Create stage (8.5)
- Configure case notifications directly in Case Designer (8.4)
- Start collaborating faster with simplified Pulse configuration (8.4)
- Generate case documents in a case life cycle (8.4)
- Track changes in cases with improved field-level auditing (8.4)
- Find cases faster with improved case tags (8.4)
- Improve case processing with enhanced business logic-based routing (8.3)
- Improve collaboration on resolving tasks with enhanced task board (8.3)
- Meet deadlines more efficiently with Pulse tasks (8.2)
- Communicate more efficiently in spaces with pin enhancements (8.2)
- Configure Augmented SLA settings in App Studio (8.2)
- Create personalized and comprehensive survey questions by reusing properties (8.2)
- Improve collaboration by using subspaces (8.2)
- Provide meaningful and relevant content with new document features (8.2)
- Visualize, track, and manage tasks from the board view (8.2)
- Improve performance by archiving inactive cases (8.1)
- Resolve cases more effectively with shared documents (8.1)
- Design cases more quickly (8.1)
- Create more effective surveys (8.1)
- Discuss specific topics with relevant users by joining spaces (8.1)
- Send important case updates to case participants (8.1)
- Personalize collaboration with private messages (8.1)
- Enforce service level agreements with automated email notifications (8.1)
- Communicate more efficiently on mobile devices (8.1)
Looking for our 8.4 videos? Visit our What's New video library.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.