For more 8.4 videos, visit our What's New video library.
New system administration features expand your user of Admin Studio and add support to roll back only those changes associated with a single user or an application.
For example, on the new Queue Processors tab on the Node classification landing page, you can now view the class and node type that is associated with each queue processor.
System Administration includes the following enhancements:
- Expand your use of Admin Studio (8.4)
- Roll back changes by application or user (8.4)
- Expand your use of Admin Studio (8.3)
- Manage batch indexing easily (8.3)
- Include multiple mashups on a single page (8.3)
- Increase performance for work ID generation (8.3)
- Automate context management for background processes (8.3)
- Add CyberArk password vault support for your database for IBM WebSphere environments (8.3)
- Control the locking and retry mechanisms of background processes (8.3)
- Use reports database to obtain data automatically in reports (8.3)
- Use updated versions with expanded server platform support
- Eliminate manual tasks with the improved import experience
- Improve system administration and troubleshooting with Pega APIs
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.