For more 8.4 videos, visit our What's New video library.
Pega Infinity™ includes capabilities for designing and developing web interfaces, robust personalization of tables, improved performance through reduced markup, a ready-made Cosmos theme that delivers comprehensive and modern user experience in your applications, and more.
User Interface includes the following enhancements:
- Customize Cosmos-themed applications in a no-code environment (8.4)
- Improve navigation with the Anypicker control (8.4)
- Generate the primary navigation of a web interface (8.3)
- Improve interactions with data in tables with the table toolbar (8.3)
- Improve user experience and enable native search in mobile apps with UI-Kit 14 (8.3)
- Manage Test ID access with an access group role (8.2)
- Improve design consistency with UI-Kit 13 (8.2)
- Increase UI authoring capabilities in App Studio (8.2)
- Include region headers on forms (8.2)
- Application guardrails that require justification (8.2)
- Display work items and harnesses in the lightweight AJAX Container
- Increase control over data presentation by personalizing table views
- Create UI-based tests with automated scenario testing
- Find and fix issues by using the Accessibility Inspector
- New capabilities for front-end developers
- New capabilities for editing user interfaces in App Studio
- Improve design consistency with UI-Kit 12
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.