Pega Infinity™ includes a new capability for designing and developing web interfaces, robust personalization of tables, improved performance through reduced markup, a ready-made UI Kit that delivers comprehensive and modern user experience in your applications, and more.
User Interface includes the following enhancements:
- Generate the primary navigation of a web interface (8.3)
- Improve interactions with data in tables with the table toolbar (8.3)
- Improve user experience and enable native search in mobile apps with UI-Kit 14 (8.3)
- Manage Test ID access with an access group role (8.2)
- Improve design consistency with UI-Kit 13 (8.2)
- Increase UI authoring capabilities in App Studio (8.2)
- Include region headers on forms (8.2)
- Application guardrails that require justification (8.2)
- Display work items and harnesses in the lightweight AJAX Container
- Increase control over data presentation by personalizing table views
- Create UI-based tests with automated scenario testing
- Find and fix issues by using the Accessibility Inspector
- New capabilities for front-end developers
- New capabilities for editing user interfaces in App Studio
- Improve design consistency with UI-Kit 12
To learn about all the new features in User Interface, watch the What's New video below.
Looking for What's New in 8.2 videos? View them in our Pega Community Video Library.
Visit www.pega.com to learn more about Pega Infinity™.
Visit What's New in Pega Platform to discover all the exciting new features in this release.