At the end of 6 weeks of hacking, more than 80 teams submitted incredible projects as part of the 2021 Pega Community Hackathon. As one of 6 judges for this year’s event, I speak from experience when I say that judging was fun, inspiring, and very challenging by virtue of the quality of this year’s submissions.
In the end, I’m delighted to announce our winners in each of the following categories.
- Best in Show - Sproute from srcLogic (USA)
- Runner Up - CriSOS from TCS (India)
- Innovation Award - Farm Easy from Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Australia)
- Inspiration Award - Hyper Localized Crowd Funding from Aaseya (India)
- Pega Novice - COVID 19 ADT Notification and Case Management from InnoVET Health LLC (USA)
- Pega Express - VserveU from TCS (India)
- Student Team - Career Path from Rajalakshmi Engineering College (India)
- Community Choice - Employee Connekt from Verizon (India)
A huge thank you to everyone who participated! I’m looking forward to seeing how these solutions continue to develop in support of the organizations these teams represent, and as inspiration to the rest of our growing Pega community.