The Angular SDK includes a bridge and DX components that connect the ConstellationJS Engine to an Angular-based design system. The SDK provides a front-end developer friendly NodeJS environment for building an application’s UI using a different design system than the Constellation design system. The alternative design system used in the Angular SDK is Angular Material. For more information about Constellation SDKs, see the Constellation SDKs documentation.
The Angular SDK provides support for design systems based on Angular. The included code uses Angular Material components instead of the standard Constellation design system.
The Angular SDK Guide contains installation details and additional information.
The SDK includes:
- ConstellationJS Engine to Angular bridge
- Sample integration of the Angular bridge with the Angular Material design system
- DX components and presentation components that use the Angular-based bridge
- MediaCo sample Infinity application
- Documentation: SDK Guide, ConstellationJS Engine overview, component building instructions, and ConstellationJS API documentation
The examples provided in the SDK allow you to run an Angular-driven Pega Infinity application as embedded UI hosted by a customer Portal or a stand-alone-Portal. The Embedded use case is the most common use of the Angular SDK. The Embedded use case presents a Pega flow action running inside a non-Pega web application. The Portal use case presents the Pega portal UI for a Constellation-based Pega application.