Application 360 is a DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) compliant HCLTech solution that standardizes fragmented processes and tooling across various aspects of SDLC. The world is evolving every second. With digital technologies like Pega progressing faster than ever, there’s a growing demand to manage businesses more efficiently and proactively. Enterprises are swiftly adopting “Distributed Scaled Agile” to bring teams together — interacting, iterating, and innovating with faster delivery and business agility. Globally distributed teams rely on heterogeneous tools (like Jira, Jenkins, etc.) to measure and execute different Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) phases, making consolidated reporting a delicate & precise art. Thus, there is a need for unified dashboards to manage different stakeholders and to ensure consistent status reporting with zero dependency on teams.
- Brings the data from Pega w.r.to Guardrail warnings, results of Automated Unit Test suite, Security warnings etc. in dashboard to show the code quality for the stake holders. It can be extended further with traceability and any custom APIs from Pega
- Monitoring end-to-end process flows to aid corrective and proactive measures.
- Key health indicators at one place for quick decision making
- Contextualized visibility for different stakeholders like Scrum Master, Product Owner, Architect, Release Manager etc
- Pega Products: Pega Platform
- Industry: Communications Service Providers Media and Advertising Financial Services Hospitality and Entertainment Internet, Web Services, and Social Media Retail Transportation Utilities Insurance Healthcare Life Sciences
- Product Capability: Case Management Workflow Automation
- Pega Version compatibility: 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8
- Geography: Americas, Asia Pacific, EMEA