The Hyperscience Platform uses proprietary Machine Learning technology to automatically classify complex document types, including messy handwritten forms, PDFs, and low resolution images, and extract machine-readable data for faster, more reliable downstream processing. Hyperscience automates up to 95% of data entry with over 99% accuracy, far surpassing the average industry accuracy rate which hovers around 55%. Hyperscience continues to learn on an organization's data, behind its firewall, to drive lower error rates and higher automation over time.
The Hyperscience Platform delivers customers increased value by providing the highest levels of automation and accuracy on the market today. It is powerful and flexible enough to automate increasingly complex document processes, from input to actionable data.
Hyperscience is built specifically with business users in mind, no technical expertise required. Create Layouts in under 30 minutes with no IT costs, so you can scale to more use cases and lines of business without added complexity. The Hyperscience Platform seamlessly integrates into existing customer workflows to enable true end-to-end automation.
- Pre-trained Machine Learning models deliver rapid value
- Proprietary Machine Learning technology - no off-the-shelf or third-party software used
- Delivers up to 95% automation with >99% accuracy
- Best-in-class document classification, including out-of-order packets or blank pages
- Best-in-class data extraction, including messy handwritten and cursive text
- Easily handles low resolution images (as low as 70 DPI)
- Proprietary human-in-the-loop functionality drives lower error rates and higher automation
- Data validation and enrichment capabilities ensure the information you're acting on its correct
- Designed for business users
- Built-in reporting, including throughput, data quality, and usage metrics