Adobe Experience Platform Customer Data Connector
Stream profile and segment membership or export customer profile data directly into Pega Customer Decision Hub
Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) is a leading customer data platform (CDP) that collects data across systems and unifies it into real-time profiles and segments to be used across any channel. The Adobe Experience Platform Customer Data Connector allows clients to stream those signals directly into Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH), without needing to build a custom integration. These signals and data can then be consumed in real-time by the Customer Decision Hub, to drive Next-Best-Action decisions.
This connector has been divided into two separate components:
- Adobe Profile and Segment Membership Integration
- Adobe Profile Export Integration
Adobe Profile and Segment Membership Integration v1 (Download)
|Pega Customer Decision Hub v8.7+||
|Adobe Profile Export Integration||Pega Customer Decision Hub v8.8||Blueprint (Documentation Only)|
Adobe Profile and Segment Membership Integration Key Features
- Out-of-the-box connector to Customer Decision Hub that accepts updates to profile data and segment membership data from Adobe Experience Platform to power Next-Best-Actions (NBAs) delivered by Pega CDH.
- Uses Adobe segment membership changes in engagement policies to drive Next-Best-Actions for customers. These NBAs can for example be delivered to the Adobe Experience Platform or Adobe Campaign Classic for outbound execution.
- Customizable integration component to read customer profile attributes and update respective CDH customer profile data.
Adobe Profile Export Integration Key Features
- Integration is accessible from the Adobe Experience Platform Destination Catalog.
- Defines profile export integration with Adobe Experience Platform CDP
- Exports profiles – in full or in increments
Compatible withPega Customer Decision Hub
Last updatedFebruary 15, 2023