ESRI Map Ruleset
Enable the existing Pega map control to use the ESRI map instead of Google Map based on the requirement.
As of platform 8.5.4 and newer, the OOTB tracking map can be replaced with ESRI maps by updating the map provider in the pyMapProvider application settings.
- Use the GIS in map control using ARCGIS via ESRI Map
- Easily switch from the existing Google Map to ESRI Map with very little configuration changes
- This could be easily plugged in with the addition of a ruleset and by updating the pyMapProvider application settings
- ESRI Map provides varied features and analytical capabilities that our customers want to use much often
- ArcGIS is a complete platform for authoring, sharing, and using large collections of geospatial data.
- ArcGIS is highly scalable and enterprise-ready.
Compatible withPega Platform 8.5.4 8.6
Product OwnerSandeep Patil
Last updatedSeptember 27, 2021