Decisioning Interaction History report drill down error
In a Decisioning Management application, there is an out-of-the-box report under Decisioning > Interaction History landing page.
When user attempts to drill down the report, user sees an error on the screen.
InvalidReferenceException .pyLabel Unexposed properties cannot be selected for classes mapped to external tables.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Go to Decisioning > Interaction History landing page.
2) Choose Volume by Proposition tab.
3) Click on a number for a particular proposition in the hierarchy.
4) The window with the report pops up with an error message inside.
The Decisioning Interaction History landing pager is referencing the pyAcceptanceRate Report Definition.
This report has been configured with Disable drill down option has been enabled. As such, this report is NOT meant and designed with drill down capability.
Because of a defect in core PRPC Reporting-UI module, the system does not honour the pyDisableDrillDown attribute and gave users an incorrect impression that the report can be drilled down.
The issue is fixed in Pega 7.1.9.
If the business requirement requires this report with drill down capability, the following changes can be applied:
1) Create additional database column of pyLabel, pxCreateDateTime and pxUpdateDateTime in PegaDATA.PR_DATA_IH_FACT table.
2) Resave the Database table rule.
3) Save the pyAcceptanceRate Report Definition into the application ruleset and disabled the Disable drill down option.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.